Friday, March 06, 2009
Clay Christensen speaking at Duke on 3/11
Clay Christensen, a Harvard Business School professor and author of "The Innovator's Dilemma", will give a talk on "The Innovator's Prescription: The Future of Academic Medicine and Health Care" on March 11 from 10:30-11:30 a.m. followed by 15-20 minutes of Q&A in Geneen Auditorium in Duke's Fuqua School of Business. Professor Christensen’s research and teaching interests center on managing innovation and creating new growth markets through what he terms "disruptive innovation." His latest book, "The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care" (January 2009, McGraw-Hill), will be the foundation of his March 11 talk and focuses on how to make high-quality health care affordable and accessible. This event is co-sponsored by Chancellor Victor J. Dzau, M.D., as part of the Chancellor's Lecture Series and by Fuqua's Health Sector Management Program. For more information contact Joanna Downer at 681-8272 or email@example.com.
- ► 2010 (67)
- Congrats to the EVCC Cabinet
- Nice awards lunch
- Impromptu meeting w Matt Megaro
- Thank You letter to award recipients this year
- Medtech Conference - Keynotes collaborate on all-s...
- Blue Devil Weekend 2009 - Entrepreneurship Schedule
- The Duke MBA - Entrepreneurship Awards for the 200...
- Dan Ariely on TED
- Now accepting applications - Class of 1990 Scholar...
- Vish Misra speaking at Duke at the India Business ...
- CASE Award for Enterprising Social Innovation Lect...
- Disruptive Innovations create assymwtric competition
- Clayton Christensen 'The Innovator's Prescription:...
- Kevin Shulman welcomes Clayton Christensen
- CED Biotech Forum
- Clay Christensen speaking at Duke on 3/11
- DukeGEN breaks 800 mark
- ▼ March (17)